The NanoDx™ System
- Utilizes a patented nanosensor design that includes an array of highly sensitive nanowires used to measure electrical resistance.
- Sensors are functionalized with antibodies that bind with target biomarkers.
- The unique size and electrical properties of the nanosensors allow the detection of biomarkers and infections never before possible in a simple, portable, point-of-care system.
Real-Time Point-Of-Care Nanotechnology
- Technology exploits the unique properties of nanomaterials to detect, measure and analyze physical quantities at the nanoscale level.
- An objective assessment of a quantitative measurement of biomarker levels.
- Real-time measurement of biomarker binding 32,000 times/second provides greater sensitivity and specificity.
- Enhanced repeatability through direct change in electrical resistance without signal amplification or purification.
*The NanoDxTM System has not been evaluated by the FDA or other regulatory agencies.